Daddy's Technology Notes

Read, think, and write down the notes.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lunch seminar

Finally I did my presentation in this afternoon.

It is not a big deal that my bosses have to be in the meeting. But they insisted on their presence. So, we postponed our lunch seminar many times (>3). It is about how to code robust and accurate.

There is nothing to say about the presentation. I didn't practice much, except reading it aloud to my 11 months baby in the morning, which was stopped by my wife because she thought it was a torture to the baby as well as herself.

The fact proves that my English isn't good enough to present the idea without preparation. I'd better spend more time on this if I really want to improve my speaking skill.

Anyway, my boss gave me the job to lead the lunch seminar, which is exactly what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home