Daddy's Technology Notes

Read, think, and write down the notes.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Some interesting readings I've done in the last week

One topic is about Web 2.0. I didn't know much about it. However, this is a post regarding to use Web 2.0 for a successful business. Although I was quite disappointed with my ability to start a new business, at least I can dream. So, list it here.

http://www.thisisgoingtobebig.com/2005/08/10_steps_to_a_h.html

Regarding to this article, a Chinese blogger reviewed many chinese sites for the future development:

http://in.comengo.net/index.php/archives/web20-hero-in-china/

With the links on those 2 articles, I found an interesting website called del.icio.us, which can be used to tag your interesting blogs.

Anyway, it is a very productive browsing. Open more minds to me, give me more dreams. The bad thing is that I lose my focus again: what's my working progress?

Xu..., my boss doesn't know this, keept secret!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home